Leveraging data is at the core of Hexagon’s mission, with the organisation offering proven solutions to help capture, store, understand and put data to use.
As part of HxGN LIVE Global 2022, Hexagon’s flagship digital reality solutions conference, industry leaders will take those insights a step further by sharing how putting data to use can enhance efficiency, productivity and quality throughout seven industry-specific summits.
The event, which is returning to the Venetian in Las Vegas, Nevada, from 20-23 June 2022 will bring visionaries together to discuss, debate and encounter the autonomous future. In addition to hearing from Hexagon CEO and President Ola Rollén and engaging in key networking opportunities, attendees will discover the latest technology and solutions that are helping customers leverage data for critical insights.
The seven industry-specific summits will offer focused sessions demonstrating how each industry is putting data to work:
- Autonomy & Positioning Reality Summit: Experts will share how rich datasets can be harvested and harnessed from fully functioning autonomous R&D platforms to develop world-changing technology. Additionally, attendees will learn how correction data gathered from satellite-based positioning helps provide precision operations across agriculture, automotive, marine and mining applications.
- Digital Innovation in Construction Summit: Industry professionals will share how Hexagon’s digital solutions provide a comprehensive approach to data collection, helping to improve workflows, increase productivity and efficiently complete construction projects in buildings and infrastructures.
- Digital Industrial Facilities Summit: Learn how data can drive sustainable, recurring and predictable gains by connecting technology to profitability.
- Future of Manufacturing Summit: Industry experts will share how to make every megabyte of rich datasets count, bringing together independent processes to form an agile manufacturing ecosystem spanning departments, locations and even businesses.
- Connected Cities and Services Summit: Dig into how organizations can combine data with enhanced simulation and modeling to predict future patterns and improve planning and response.
- Intelligent Mining Summit: Experts will share how Hexagon’s technology and data delivered from the complex, multi-layered drill and blast process can offer greater insights into cost and offering opportunities to eliminate losses.
- Pure Surveying Summit: Learn how industry professionals are utilizing data from Global Navigation Satellite Systems, laser snacking, utility detection and mobile mapping and monitoring to expand their capabilities and generate new revenue streams.
Click here to register today and don’t miss the opportunity to learn how putting data to use is helping customers across autonomous mobility, cities, construction, industrial facilities, mining, manufacturing and surveying.